Specialists in this field treat diseases and changes to the skin and the orificial mucosa by using laser techniques. They also carry out aesthetic and cosmetic laser procedures on the skin.
- redness and fine blood vessels on the face: rosacea, dilated blood vessels, haemangiomas, port wine stains and unwanted dark hair growth
- large pores (e.g. following acne), loss of skin elasticity (e.g. stretch marks after pregnancy) and wrinkles
- fine veins on the legs: spider veins, fine varicose veins
- small benign skin growths: fibromas, senile warts, genital warts
- benign pigment changes: freckles (hyperpigmentation), sun spots, age spots
- scars after surgery or an accident
- tattoo removal
Why choose Hirslanden
Laser treatment of skin and orificial mucosa is a key specialisation at Hirslanden, the largest private hospital group in Switzerland. Our laser treatment of skin and orificial mucosa specialists are renowned for their expertise and many years of experience.
You can expect comfortable rooms and a modern infrastructure as well as the highest standards in medicine and care.
We will help you throughout your entire stay, organising additional services such as translators and interpreters, transport, and overnight hotel stays for you and your relatives, and addressing all your administrative questions.
A personal contact from the Hirslanden International team will take care of your needs from the time that you first contact us to arrange an appointment through to the end of your treatment.
Contact us – we are happy to help you!